De-li-cious. That’s the best word to describe this fantastic skillet chicken recipe! This easy cashew chicken recipe is so simple to make and will become a favorite savory dinner recipe after one bite.
Because this chicken recipe is so easy, you’ll have time to make some crispy egg rolls or crab rangoon to serve as well. You’ve got this!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin, chili garlic sauce and broth. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and put into a bowl. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle in the rice wine vinegar and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in the hoisin mixture and cashews. Stir to combine and heat through. Garnish with green onions.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.